Something loose in p3p

Reaction score
When I turned over my p3p today, I noticed something rattling around in there, almost as I'd there was a little rock or something. It has never been crashed, is this something I should be worrying about?

Yep, I'd worry, sounds like a screw came out. You should pull the top, find it and put it back where it goes.

Yup, you've Definitely got a screw loose...
It should be relatively easy to replace it.

RedHotPoker

Man I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that. But you are right, it's the only way to be sure by pulling the top off. I just didn't want to mess anything up by doing it.

Man I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that. But you are right, it's the only way to be sure by pulling the top off. I just didn't want to mess anything up by doing it.
Could also be a plastic retaining clip that broke loose.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shammyh
Try and work it over to a vent and get a look at it.
If it's white shell material, or a metallic screw?

RedHotPoker

Well, I took it apart which was more of a task then I thought it would be with all those snaps. Turns out there is no loose screw or screw that backed out, but there was two tabs that were broken and they were both on the same side by the battery. Go figure, never crashed it or took it apart before. Going to put the battery is and just let it hover through a battery to make sure everything is squared away properly.
Robert

Yeah, go very easy the first while. Be sure all is correct... ;-)

Glad it wasn't loose screws, but why those plastic bits?
Rough handling during factory assembly, no doubt... Ha

Have yourself a wonderful weekend...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20