Something is really wrong at hobbyking.

Reaction score
Something is going wrong over there.
I've been getting my orders within a WEEK......... don't know if i can handle this.
ALSO don't know if my bankaccount can handle this, as it is all of a suddan much more atractive to order more stuff.....

hehheh.
they held up pretty goot to their 40-60 days with me in the past. that's why i am shocked :)

It looks like they have an East Coast US warehouse now too...not a lot in stock there yet, but you can search their inventory separately.

However I still had to order one of their new multistar batteries from the International Warehouse last week, we'll see how long that one takes...

yeah, i think i ordered from the EU warehouse now.
Perferct. Got me 6 battery packs in total now to get me out there and fly :)
Will be ordering more now that it goes this easy.

Waiting almost 2.5 months for order through Hobby King. No response to any emails. Live chat told me to check back in 30 days.

The promise (for $39 international airmail) was 7-21 business days.

AWFUL customer service! :evil:

I would be very careful in dealing with them again, and probably never order from them again.

For this one I will probably report that to my Visa company, get my money back and order elsewhere.

DattaGroover said:
Waiting almost 2.5 months for order through Hobby King. No response to any emails. Live chat told me to check back in 30 days.

The promise (for $39 international airmail) was 7-21 business days.

AWFUL customer service! :evil:

I would be very careful in dealing with them again, and probably never order from them again.

For this one I will probably report that to my Visa company, get my money back and order elsewhere.
UPDATE:
They are making improvements in their CS, including setting up CS within the US. I see them putting a lot of effort recently into being more responsive.
I DID finally get my parts, though it took much longer than promised.

Bottom line: I would consider buying from them again, but would avoid the shipping from HK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers