Someone hacked my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0

dewens

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.dedroneservice.com
Someone hacked my done while I was flying in the park. I was able to get control after I did a return to home. They push it almost into the clouds. Have your drone ever be hacked?

• Wow
Reactions: MaxE1955!
I think someone tried to link their remote controller to my aircraft and was flying it but I did a return to home and got control of it.

That's just sharing platform,,its impossible to use 2 remotes at once which means if you got control again your remote is linked to your p4 ,,,I'm almost sure that something else cause this like others metion,,,,yes,,,flight log will reveal what happen so no speculation occurs,,it will be interesting what it shows so upload it if you can for us to see ;)

Nice you shared the video now share the logs. Let’s see what happened here. ?
Ha I never watched till now,,,something very fishy because it keeps going up past 1000ft,I know I been there,,the drone motion shows now tug of war between 2 remotes again because the drone is steady,,hacked drones dont pan around at the view,,myself is thinking the drone software was hacked just to get that height and no disrespect to the OP but mayby just wanted to show us a good clip,,,,I almost bet the flight log wont turn up,,hope it does I'll eat my sock,well some of it,,....yeh I dont like socks,,bit chewy
16020417624742643343267846282059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha I never watched till now,,,something very fishy because it keeps going up past 1000ft,I know I been there,,the drone motion shows now tug of war between 2 remotes again because the drone is steady,,hacked drones dont pan around at the view,,myself is thinking the drone software was hacked just to get that height and no disrespect to the OP but mayby just wanted to show us a good clip,,,,I almost bet the flight log wont turn up,,hope it does I'll eat my sock,well some of it,,
? Think ya might leave the socks on bud.
Without the logs anything from here is just speculation.

I think it's that first flight log ay,,yeh 12,30 rth,,but goes up with your stick showing down but goes up nearly 2000ft,,, this I cant explain unless software mod been done which are out there,,,,,,if nothing like that something happen for it to go to that height,,,@dewens bit of a soory cause I thought it was a modified drone,,but still cant be hacked,,as above metion vps which now seem likely cause to go up but not respond to stick command saves me from eating my sock lol,,I hate socks,,
Was not looking foward to that,,,,also much respect for coming back with log ,,
I think you now hold the record for non modified drone in height,,phantom software limit is 1640ft

Reactions: Phoenix One
2024 ft
I think it's that first flight log ay,,yeh 12,30 rth,,but goes up with your stick showing down but goes up nearly 2000ft,,, this I cant explain unless software mod been done which are out there,,,,,,if nothing like that something happen for it to go to that height,,,@dewens bit of a soory cause I thought it was a modified drone,,but still cant be hacked,,as above metion vps which now seem likely cause to go up but not respond to stick command saves me from eating my sock lol,,I hate socks,,
Was not looking foward to that,,,,also much respect for coming back with log ,,
I think you now hold the record for non modified drone in height,,phantom software limit is 1640ft

Yip that's up there,,what a crazy thing to happen,,my VPS is always off,,obstacle avoidance always off so I is is control.....oh well 2 good things,drone went to crazy height and then landed without a crash.
Yip buy 2 lottery tickets

Reactions: Adamborz
Someone hacked my done while I was flying in the park. I was able to get control after I did a return to home. They push it almost into the clouds. Have your drone ever be hacked?
Waiting to see the logs disprove this....

uhhhhhhhh, No.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj