Some raw video at my parents house

FWIW I thoroughly enjoy the real videos and appreciate the quality shown as original.
What if van Gogh had retouched Lying Cow to make it appear more as a photo than an original work of art, would it still be appealing?

Wow this thread spiraled after the clown post. You wouldn't believe the time we had lat night. I'm still hung over... :cool:

My step dad is a fixed wing private pilot and him and his buddies were amazed with the P2V yesterday. They fly for real and think this thing is the bees knees. I took it about 1400' feet out to my step dads best friends house and we called him to come outside. That's when the party started!

My sperm dad is ex air force/commercial and loves the thing too. Guess mom has something for pilots. :lol: F4 F16 A10 747

C310 for personal use.

Good times!

Skipholiday said:
FWIW I thoroughly enjoy the real videos and appreciate the quality shown as original.
What if van Gogh had retouched Lying Cow to make it appear more as a photo than an original work of art, would it still be appealing?

I misread that as "What if Van Gogh had touched up the Laughing Cow..." Someone's obviously put something dodgy in my Jack Daniel's. :shock:

Pull_Up said:
Skipholiday said:

I misread that as "What if Van Gogh had touched up the Laughing Cow..." Someone's obviously put something dodgy in my Jack Daniel's. :shock:
Jacks good as is, needs no additive. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie