Some question needs simple answer

RTH will work as long as the Phantom has a good GPS connection.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Correct me if I’m wrong but if your in ATTI mode your not in GPS mode so how would RTH function since it’s based on using GPS[emoji848]

Correct me if I’m wrong but if your in ATTI mode your not in GPS mode so how would RTH function since it’s based on using GPS
If you manually switch the Phantom to ATTI mode, it no longer uses GPS data to hold its position. That doesn't mean the GPS data is not accessible for the RTH feature though.

If your Phantom automatically switches to ATTI mode because it has determined the GPS data is not usable, then your Phantom will not be able to return home. Instead, it'll auto land at its current location if RTH is initiated.

That's the thing that really confused me. I always thought manually ATTI mode will automatically disable the RTH feature

Neon - I explained this to you in another thread 2-3 days ago. ATTI mode does not disable GPS, it just ignores it. But when you need GPS, such as in an RTH situation, it's there for you.

Neon - I explained this to you in another thread 2-3 days ago. ATTI mode does not disable GPS, it just ignores it. But when you need GPS, such as in an RTH situation, it's there for you.
Thanks mark. I know you said but I also had other people saying the opposite so I just needed to get this nailed [emoji4]

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4