Some problems with my New P4P - Gimbal and Noise in footage

Reaction score
i have issues with the camera and gimbal and the fan that has a terrible noise when i compare it with my P4.
When i move with my finger the gimbal to the leftmost side seeing the drone from from rear i hear a weird noise like a "clack" . I did the same with my P4 and it doesn`t do that noise ... Do you have that noise?, please try P4P owners and tell us :).
On the other hand , when i film and i use some combinations of camera parameters y had a "granularity" film and i see a terrible flicker on the image!!. So i want to know if this is happening only to my p4p or is a firmware issue that will be resolved in the future or i hv to send my drone to repair. I updated to the lastest firmware and the same issues..

Thanks ...

I had a lot of flicker on my first shots. They were 4K 24FPS. (out of the box settings) BUT the flicker was in the playback device. I moved the files to my super duper fast I7 High memory SSD fancy graphics card desktop and all was well. Your problem may be different.

Reactions: Alexbar
What am I supposed to be seeing in those videos? The second video, the black lines you see is the sun reflecting off the propellers. Totally normal.

I wouldn't be moving your gimbal side to side like that. Can't be good for it.

Agree I would not be doing that to your gimbal. Mine makes noises too but have been told they are normal. If it works fine don't mess with it. The videos look normal to me. Kman hit it on the head.

Agree I would not be doing that to your gimbal. Mine makes noises too but have been told they are normal. If it works fine don't mess with it. The videos look normal to me. Kman hit it on the head.
Ok. Nice to know that other P4P do the same noise... In de 2nd Vid and in the first u can see a flicker and the image in the raw video is not sharp. You cant appreciete that due to the conversion to do the video for posting it. Any way you can appreciatte some granularity or noise in the pixels..but may be is because of the paramete selected on the vid. Thanks both!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4