Some day my lucks gonna run out...

Reaction score
Got away with a very foolish mistake today, as I was flying 20' above the river, I was making a slow pan to the right, and without realizing it, until it was too late, I was also slowly descending. By the time I realized it, my altimeter was reading a negative number(this was because I took off from a higher altitude from the river), but I caught it just in time, and narrowly escaped disaster. It should have been a $1400 mistake, as there'd be no way to make a recovery. This was the second time in two months I could have lost my P4P.

Glad to hear it didn't end the day with the fishes. Surviving a near fatal mistake makes for a underwear changing event.

I know it's fun to just fly. I do it often. But when I'm after a certain amount of perfect shots I use litchi. It's awesome to be able to sit and fine tune a mission and then when I'm sure it's right, head out and let litchi do the autopilot work. When it's serious film shots I'm after I use litchi. When it's not super critical,I use my thumbs. If you want great film with way less stress, consider litchi.

Reactions: Ripper7620

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic