Solid red in Naza mode?

Reaction score
Although my "front" LEDs go through their green-red satellite acquire sequence normally and eventually flash green, sometimes the "rear" LEDs show solid red. None of the LED charts I have seen tell what this means. In Vision mode it seems to mean "error". What does it mean in Naza mode?

connect it to the pc and see what the phantom assistant says, check IMU and carry out advanced calibration first
have look at page 12 in the manual

Its the rear leds that go through the red/green satellite sequence. Front led's should be solid red when motors running, or depending which exact model you have they can be solid red from power-up.

So, all sounds ok except you have mixed up front and back.

I believe you, but is there anywhere on the internet or in any manual that asserts that motors running/power up = solid red in Naza mode?

It is in the manual section 3.3 LED Flight Indicator Descriptions
Front LED indicators light up solid red when motors are started and indicate front of phantom. Don't remember if they actually come on when powered up (motors not on) on a plus but I think they do.

Rear LEDs are the flight indicators and can be red, green, yellow, or a combination of those colors and solid or blinking. Slow Green flashing is "Ready To Fly" with more then 6 GPS Satellites found.

I find this document very handy and there is a chart for NAZA mode LED indications on page 25. The LED descriptions begin on page 23.
Phantom Vision Summary Guide

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic