Sold

Reaction score
I have more then one P4 and I'm wanting to thin the collection a bit. This has been used a few times to get some good cinematographic shot of my home town but nothing more. Comes with styro carrying case, all accessories, 64GB SD card, drone, and two batteries. I'm making the price very reasonable. Never been crashed, dropped, hit, kicked or anything else anyone can think of.

Price: $950 paid via PayPal. Shipped via usps 2-day priority mail with signature conformation!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 365
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 373
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 392
I have more then one P4 and I'm wanting to thin the collection a bit. This has been used a few times to get some good cinematographic shot of my home town but nothing more. Comes with styro carrying case, all accessories, 64GB SD card, drone, and two batteries. I'm making the price very reasonable. Never been crashed, dropped, hit, kicked or anything else anyone can think of.

Price: $950 paid via PayPal. Shipped via usps 2-day priority mail with signature conformation!
Ill take it!

I guess selling your phantom 4 mean the phantom 3 pro is better.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is that Aus dollars, very keen

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl