sold

Reaction score
Figured I'd chuck this up and see if I get any interest.

I'm selling my entire P3A setup. I enjoy it, don't get me wrong, but I don't know that I get $2400 worth of enjoyment out of it. I don't get to travel as much as I'd like, and south-west Michigan is a pretty boring place to film in all honesty. So without further ado, here's the info:

This machine has been flown about 20 times, has never come close to a crash, and is in near perfect condition.

Included in this sale and their retail prices:

DJI Phantom 3 Advanced w/ 1 battery - $999
2x Extra Phantom 3 batteries - $300
Nvidia Shield Tablet - $300
FPVLR Advanced Antenna Kit + install fee - $523
Blurex Phantom 3 Hard case - $183
Gimbal guard - $15

For a total retail value of - $2320. All relevant cables are included. (P3 battery/remote charger, nvidia shield tablet charger, controller booster charger, etc)

I am asking $1900, or best offer.

Last edited:
Is this the entire rig you just discussed and videod on the FPVLR thread?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Well that didn't last long at all? What gives? are you selling it 100% bc you don't travel as much? You just got all this installed like a day ago. Doesn't make sense to me.

Well that didn't last long at all? What gives? are you selling it 100% bc you don't travel as much? You just got all this installed like a day ago. Doesn't make sense to me.

I tend to have hobbies for short amounts of time. Now that I have essentially maxed out the potential of the P3 in terms of mods, it might be time to look for something new. I went thru three P2's in less than 3 months, each time with more upgrades than the prior model before swapping to the P3. (Stock P2, P2 with FPVLR, P2 with Lightbridge)

My thought is I will post it to craigslist and phantompilots, and if someone wants it more than I do, they can have it. If not, I'll keep it and continue using it.

Plus with school starting in month, there's no way I'm keeping $2000-$3000 worth of equipment lying in a dorm room, and I won't have the time to use it when I'm taking classes full time.

It's always nice to have options.

I tend to have hobbies for short amounts of time. Now that I have essentially maxed out the potential of the P3 in terms of mods, it might be time to look for something new. I went thru three P2's in less than 3 months, each time with more upgrades than the prior model before swapping to the P3. (Stock P2, P2 with FPVLR, P2 with Lightbridge)

My thought is I will post it to craigslist and phantompilots, and if someone wants it more than I do, they can have it. If not, I'll keep it and continue using it.

Plus with school starting in month, there's no way I'm keeping $2000-$3000 worth of equipment lying in a dorm room, and I won't have the time to use it when I'm taking classes full time.

It's always nice to have options.
Gotcha. I'm always trading, selling, upgrading stuff around... So I understand. Just checking to make sure the FPVLR didn't hurt it's use and anyway since I'm considering it.

Gotcha. I'm always trading, selling, upgrading stuff around... So I understand. Just checking to make sure the FPVLR didn't hurt it's use and anyway since I'm considering it.

Yeah I can understand the concern when I go from posting a thread about it to putting it up for sale in such a short time period.

the FPVLR set honestly works great and I love it on the P3, but like I said, I might be able to get more enjoyment out of other hobbies.

Right now I'm spending a lot of my remaining money on trying to buy cheap stuff at online repo auctions and flip them :p I'll be picking up a telescope, 2 guitars, and an air hockey table tomorrow haha

Yeah I can understand the concern when I go from posting a thread about it to putting it up for sale in such a short time period.

the FPVLR set honestly works great and I love it on the P3, but like I said, I might be able to get more enjoyment out of other hobbies.

Right now I'm spending a lot of my remaining money on trying to buy cheap stuff at online repo auctions and flip them :p I'll be picking up a telescope, 2 guitars, and an air hockey table tomorrow haha

Really? I need to get into that.. what site?

How has the Shield worked? Would you be willing to sell it alone or trade for for a Tab S 10.5 (since you aren't in the hobby anymore a Tab S works great)

Really? I need to get into that.. what site?

How has the Shield worked? Would you be willing to sell it alone or trade for for a Tab S 10.5 (since you aren't in the hobby anymore a Tab S works great)

I'm not sure how advertising other sites would go over, usually that's kinda frowned upon, but just google repo auctions or something in your area.

The shield is an amazing tablet. Little to no lag, good size screen, never overheats, has it's own built in 1080p screen recorder, etc. it's hands down the best android option, and I prefer it to all of the iOS systems.

I might be interested in selling the tablet after I sell everything else, but for the sake of demonstrating to potential craigslist buyers I'll need the tablet.

If you want to sell just the remote with FPVLR upgrade, let me know.

I'm always open to entertaining offers. What's yours?

Going to give this a little thought and shoot you an offer via conversation if I decide to go this route. Still looking at all options.

Btw, have any plans to come anywhere near Chicago soon? I was in Grand Rapids a few weeks ago.

I'm always open to entertaining offers. What's yours?

Going to give this a little thought and shoot you an offer via conversation if I decide to go this route. Still looking at all options.

Btw, have any plans to come anywhere near Chicago soon? I was in Grand Rapids a few weeks ago.

I'll be somewhere in Illinois for a national relief trip from July 19-25. Lake town or something? not sure.

bump, in order to get rid of everything at once, if you want to buy the whole setup (including goggles) I'll sell for $2400 plus shipping.

Nick - Saw your post on CL and here. I'm in the GR area and interested. Just left you a vm. Thanks!

Just called you back.

Also edited OP as I am no longer including the backpack. Decided to keep it for other uses.

That was short lived. Good luck with your study man.

Eh don't be so sure :p

The price I'm asking is pretty high, so I don't think I'll be selling it anytime soon, if at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1