SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: P2V+ Parts for sale

You can't put a battery IN the series of pics, and then say it's not included. Also it looks like you have 2 different sizes of props. Bad pic?

Elginet said:
You can't put a battery IN the series of pics, and then say it's not included. Also it looks like you have 2 different sizes of props. Bad pic?

The props are all DJI brand and are identical.
Perhaps I should take the battery out? I see people do that on eBay all the time. I can remove it. I am not trying to trick people, just give options.

Elginet said:

I removed the photo of the battery but I left the option to add it to the deal.

Pm back again! ( LOL )

Take care, Fly safe!

ResevorDG said:
Elginet said:

You're confusing me. I'm high bidder right now but if the battery is not in the package I'll retract the bid. The auction description says "Phantom only with one battery".

Battery or no battery? Just saying...it's a deal breaker if not.

Elginet said:
ResevorDG said:
Elginet said:

You're confusing me. I'm high bidder right now but if the battery is not in the package I'll retract the bid. The auction description says "Phantom only with one battery".

Battery or no battery? Just saying...it's a deal breaker if not.

The text above is old. The eBay auction was revised since then and is correct.
The battery comes with the deal.
Now that a bid has been placed, no further changes can be made to the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic