SOLD

Re: Phantom 2 With Gimbal......$600

Hi,
So this has the Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal?
Are there ANY problems (cosmetic or mechanical) with the receiver, the unit, or the gimbal?
Is it really in 'brand new' condition?

If the answer to the above 3 are 'yes', I'll take it :)

One more question - those custom graphics - where did you get them from?
Also, around the joysticks and toggle switches, it seems like I don't recall the stock Phantom 2 having the 'labels' (yaw left, yaw right, etc) - are those a sticker too?

mysticalice said:
Hi,
So this has the Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal?
Are there ANY problems (cosmetic or mechanical) with the receiver, the unit, or the gimbal?
Is it really in 'brand new' condition?

If the answer to the above 3 are 'yes', I'll take it :)

Yes, this has the 2D Gimbal...........no problems with the two flights I had, no cosmetic or mechanical issues. Like I said I did two flight of about 22? minuets on the battery. The firmware was current as of 3-16-22. Looks like today they released an update, which I am NOT going to do.

The directional stickers are from Signs of Life. The carbon fiber (look) vinyl is something I made a work, I'm a graphic artist.

mysticalice said:
One more question - those custom graphics - where did you get them from?
Also, around the joysticks and toggle switches, it seems like I don't recall the stock Phantom 2 having the 'labels' (yaw left, yaw right, etc) - are those a sticker too?

Hi,

I'm interested, can you provide an estimate time for delivery with UPS (I'm in Lowell, MA)

thanks!

aguirre said:
Hi,

I'm interested, can you provide an estimate time for delivery with UPS (I'm in Lowell, MA)

thanks!

I'm right outside of Philadelphia, PA. I think UPS ground is 2 days. I get ups ground items from Boston in two days. I will not be able to ship until Monday. I'm traveling for work and won't be home until late on Friday

For those of you who are interested send me a PM or an email to [email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4