SOLD: Selling Phantom 1 v1.1.1 with Mobius action cam

Reaction score
This has been flown about twenty times. It has never crashed, always flown over grass fields. Only reason I am selling is that I want to get a Phantom Vision plus. This comes with three batteries ( 2 batteries with 20- charge cycles and 1 brand new battery , I just bought). Mobius is a great action cam that has 1080/ 30 frames great HD quality. I include an anti-jello mount for Mobius and the original mount for the GoPro. I can send photos on request .
If interested, please PM me with any questions with the following in mind:
  • Only US-based physical addresses.
    Payment only via Paypal.

Asking $380 OBO with Mobius, $350 w/o camera.

DSC01281.JPG

DSC01282.JPG

DSC01285.JPG

Last edited:
It is always good to put photos. I would never respond to an ad that asked me to request photos. Also explain any mods that may have been done. That's why the paper ads are full of pictures. Also how old is the unit. I have two P1s . One purchaced in April 2014 and one about a month ago that has an upgraded controller. Both are 1.1.1. The second P1 I got new for $379 and free shipping from BH Photo. It also included 4 AA batteries and charger for free. Good luck

The brand new costs $479 , not 379 as you say. Yes, I am willing to post pictures as my set does not have any scratch. I did not modify the original, only added the mount for the mobius. I will post the pictures.

Yeah it's back up to $479 with free batteries and charger for TX plus free shipping. I lucked out and got the same thing for $379 a month ago at BH Photo.

Thanks for clarification. I am also including 2 extra original batteries ( Phantom brand). The original set has 1 battery.

Dropped price, added pictures. If you are close to Weston , Florida, we can agree on a delivery place.

love the phantom 1 great platform ( its the tank ) .. i have the p2 and love it, recently bought p1 and ill be honest i look forward to modding this for long flights and fpv.

Great price!

I trid pming you but i dont think i have enough post or something.

Bradc at rtmc.net is my email

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl