Sold phantom 3 standard - de register?

Reaction score
Hi
I've sold my phantom 3 standard. Do I need to de-register it or anything? Will the new user be able to just download the app
and fly?

Thanks in advance
Chris

Umm no they will have to resister it when the get all registering your drone is just to let the government know that you own a drone but just tell the guy to register it And what type of phantom just curios

Ow sorry just saw it is a standard 4k if I was you I would by the adv or pro they are really nice I have the adv it works great they also have vision positioning system (sonar )

It is my understanding the FAA is registering Drone Operators, not individual aircraft unless it fits into the "N" number category (really BIG drones). So you could have a Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced, and Pro, and the FAA would issue you one number for all three (3). Might be wrong about all this, but don't believe so. Just keep your sales slip/or a record filed away and you'll be fine. Besides you'll be buying another one soon ............

I believe he is talking about some kind of registration with dji. Although I dont have a phantom yet , just think I remember reading about something like this.

Reactions: MeiklesAndDimes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.