SOLD - Phantom 2 Vision For Sale

Reaction score
I have a like-new Phantom 2 Vision for sale and I am asking $950 plus shipping. If you are local to Durham, NC then come and get it and save on the shipping. I have flown 10 flights and never, never crashed or a hard landing - I easily land softer then the P2V does on its own. The P2V has no scuff, scrapes or signs of any use. It is fully upgraded and comes with a 16GB microSD card. I have everything that it came with. FYI - I have a 3DR with a 2-axis gimble that I have been flying for nearly two years so I have lots of experience. The FC200 camera does not have the 'blurry' picture problem.

Re: Phantom 2 Vision For Sale

Bill,
How do I reach out to you......I am located in wake forest and want to find out more.
Thanks
Luke

Luke,

I am typically home from work at 6 PM. I live in the vicinity of South Point Mall. You are welcome to come M-F after 6PM or S-S anytime that works for you. I will be glad to show you everything, including some flying and FPV capabilities, if you come early enough. There is a park nearby or maybe some night flying in our cul'desac.

You can email at [email protected] for phone number and address.

email bounced...I think I corrected it based on your user name......email sent

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair