SOLD P3S with 360 cam and lots of extras

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Standard with lots of extras including 360 degree camera.

I have a DJI Phanton 3 Standard that is about 5 months old. It comes with many extras including, 2 extra authentic DJI batteries, a 4 port parallel battery charger, Argtech style antenna upgrade, GPS locator with mount (at least 6 months of prepaid service still left), quick release prop guards (red in front, white in rear), 2 extra sets of authentic DJI props, gimbal guard, Vivitar filter set, back pack style case and a 360fly 360 degree camera and mount.

Lightly used and taken very good care of. Never crashed or tipped. Still on the original factory props. 2 batteries show 10 charge cycles and the other shows 17 charge cycles. The addition of the 360 degree camera adds a whole new dimension to the capabilities of this system and is easily mounted or detached. When using the 360 degree camera, the red front prop guards and white rear prop guards make for easy orientation awareness and do not appear in the video like they do with the stock camera. Very easy to get the shots you want the first time around and not worry as much about tight spaces or close up flying. With the 360 cam and the prop guards mounted she is not as nimble but still easy to control and flies well.

Approximately $1400 invested but will sell for $650 plus shipping costs. I do not use PayPal but have confirmed that I can accept credit/debit card through a friends business. 3% will need to be added to the total to cover processing fees. Other methods of payment can be dicussed. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to answer them or offer any advice on 360 shooting with this bird.

IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg
IMG_0331.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg

Last edited:
DJI Phantom 3 Standard with lots of extras including 360 degree camera.

Just curious, are you upgrading or just not into the hobby/business anymore?
Looks like a decent deal - best of luck with the sale!

Just curious, are you upgrading or just not into the hobby/business anymore?
Looks like a decent deal - best of luck with the sale!
Thanks. I have too many irons in the fire, so I had to start thinning some things out. This is a good setup at a reasonable price and in some ways I don't really want to sell it but I have to be realistic about my time and efforts right now.

I have confirmed that I can accept credit/ debit cards through a friends business. 3% will need to be added to total to cover processing fees. Because of this (and the fact that I would like to sell this before Christmas) I have dropped the price to $650 plus shipping. If it's not worth that, I will just keep it. Thanks to everyone for looking and if you have any questions please let me know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl