P3A Part Out - Like New

Phantom 3 Remote, Battery and Advanced Charger - $300 Shipped
- Charger brand new in the box

SOLD : Phantom 3 Advanced Camera - SOLD
- Like New
- Comes with stock 16gb card
- will include set of bushings and pins for install
- Gimbal lock included

I crashed my P3Pro and bought the Advanced for the body only. I have swapped my Pro camera on the body and the rest is for sale. I bought the Advanced from a member on this forum who bought it while his Pro was with DJI for warranty work. Everything should have less than 12 flights on it. Sticker kit is easily removable.

Questions or offers, PM me
Thanks, Morgan
1008150721b.jpg DJUI Phantom 3-629.jpg DJUI Phantom 3-631.jpg DJUI Phantom 3-633.jpg DJUI Phantom 3-635.jpg DJUI Phantom 3-636.jpg DJUI Phantom 3-637.jpg DJUI Phantom 3-639.jpg DJI_0020.JPG

Last edited:
hi im interested in the camera do you know if it can fit on the phantom 3 standard

I crashed my P3A into a tree. Only damage was a broke prop. But the impact to the ground has made my camera off kilter (facing slightly to the left), and had to do a gimbal recal as well because the horizon tilt is horrible now.

Needless to say, I may be interested in your camera and gimbal..and it looks alot easier to just take the mount and all off rather than try to repair/replace gimbal arms etc. How hard is it to take off? Just the four white absorbers?

I crashed my P3A into a tree. Only damage was a broke prop. But the impact to the ground has made my camera off kilter (facing slightly to the left), and had to do a gimbal recal as well because the horizon tilt is horrible now.

Needless to say, I may be interested in your camera and gimbal..and it looks alot easier to just take the mount and all off rather than try to repair/replace gimbal arms etc. How hard is it to take off? Just the four white absorbers?

It is really easy. The 4 bushings with the two pins and just two wires to disconnect. Just takes a couple minutes to swap.

Would you take $285 shipped to North Alabama, minus the SD card, bushings and pins? I done need them.

Received package yesterday. Did a firmware flash and gimbal recal, and flew last night. Camera and gimbal did great. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik