SOLD - P3 oem hardshell backpack, props + bag, parabolic range extender + gimbal lock / lens cover

Reaction score
I'm selling some of my P3 stuff in preparation for a P4 and mavic pro. All prices include CONUS shipping.

1) P3 DJI Hardshell Backpack. This is the OEM backpack and is in very good condition. The inside is clean and perfect. The straps, padding, etc. are all perfect. I only used this a few times before I got a bigger bag (5.11 Rush backpack). The only minor blemish is some slight scuffs on the rubber pads from regular use but is definitely nothing that affects anything (buy a brand new one and your bag will be like this in a week). $85.

2) A brand new set of 4 propellers and the DJI propeller bag. The props are brand new and still have the wrapping on them. The bag is also new and has never been used. $15.

3) 3d printed parabolic range extender w/ copper foil. I will also throw in a gimbal lock with lens cover that is also 3d printed. Both are in great condition and have been printed with high quality plastic. I am able to get around 6000 feet of range on my P3P with this range extender here in the city. $10.

I can offer a slight discount if you buy multiple items. If you want to meet in person, I am in the Seattle, WA area.

Pics are here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=SFFKWDVMM0wyLTRmbnlzRGMtOTEza0ZJLWV0eTdR

Payment accepted via paypal, google wallet, venmo, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20