sold my p2 bought a p3 pro :)

Reaction score
yesterday i sold my p2 for $1,300 (p2 + 2 batteries, h3-3d, avl58, iosd mini) and wasnt sure about buying a brand new p2 + h4-3d, because i really love the pics/video shot with the hero4 and buy an immersion rc vortex with the cash difference, or buying a brand new p3 professional for $1,500

i decided to buy the p3 and hoping i made the right choice. now, eventhough i been flying for a couple years and have other drones (250 racers) im feeling the same excitement as it were my first drone, cant wait for tuesday to receive it, open it, upgrade it and take it to its maiden flight.

besides the usual suggestions (read a hundred times the manual, whatch all you tube videos, upgrades, etc) any extra advice?

thanks folks!

Yes, now go have some fun... ;-)

Enjoy the hobby...

RedHotPoker

I just sold my P2 v2 with H3-3D gimbal and picked up a P3 advance. It is a lot easier to work with, the DJI Go app is awesome. Get way better video feed through light bridge instead of using 5.8ghz through my black pearl monitor.

I just sold my P2 v2 with H3-3D gimbal and picked up a P3 advance. It is a lot easier to work with, the DJI Go app is awesome. Get way better video feed through light bridge instead of using 5.8ghz through my black pearl monitor.
im thinking of buying the hdmi output and connect the video feed to a black pearl monitor.
i only have an iphone 5s and dont want to buy an ipad/android tablet.

thanks guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic