Sold **Modified P3 controller w/ Hdmi , DBS and Boosted *Price Reduced

Reaction score
This controller was professionally modified by dbsmods.
Model GL300A w/DaVinci processor
Modified controller RP SMA connections
HDMI module installed
DBS itelite antenna
Two 3w sunhans 2.4 ghz amps
3000 mah lipo battery w/ dual leads
Charger
Upgraded RG 58 cables
Clear protective shell
Extra spare cables
Red Ace Stick Knobs
The plastic tablet holder bracket has been replaced with a stronger, more sturdier gold aluminum bracket
1457680675051.jpg
1457680743385.jpg

Attachments

• 1457680821854.jpg
    1457680821854.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 401
  • 1457680894514.jpg
    1457680894514.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 418
I bet that will let you fly further than line of sight....

Reactions: phantom13flyer
It's the best!! There's no doubt you'll have a strong reliable signal with better penetration behind obstacles . It's also great for very low altitude flying .

Where are you located? It seems like an awesome controller. What is the distance you have taken your P3 to? Do you need to use the boosters all the time or can you temporarily remove them and the battery to save weight for daily flying? The controller seems very heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm lcoated in Lexington ky. With this controller setup 4+miles is very easy. The beam width is also pretty forgiving so aiming is easy. Yes you can use it without the boosters and still get great results . Before I added the amps 3.5 - 4 miles was not a problem. But then I started using a battery modification so I wanted every extra foot I could get. The controller does have a little weight but I use the zero gravity harness which is very comfortable . I don't fly without it now. Also this setup will give you a more reliable signal and great penetration behind obstacles and at very low altitudes

Better than boosted v-2
The dbs gave me about %25 better range over fpvlr v2 . But there's a lot of environmental factors that are at play during a long distance flight . So what's do for one person might not be good for another. In my opinion this is the best setup for the money.

The dbs gave me about %25 better range over fpvlr v2 . But there's a lot of environmental factors that are at play during a long distance flight . So what's do for one person might not be good for another. In my opinion this is the best setup for the money.
Would you take $400

Silly me. I just noticed that you have already reduced your asking price. Let me raise my offer to $450.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers