Sold: Looking To Trade For My First Quad/Hex

Reaction score
Hi Everyone – I have a few items available for trade. My brother is a professional aerial photographer/videographer and he took me along a few times over the holidays. I am hooked and need to find something to get in the air myself. He flies an S800 Evo, but also has Phantoms and Spidex setups. I am open to all trade offers but would like to get something that would be good for personal aerial photography/videography. I have too many hobbies already, so I would prefer to trade some of my current toys that I am not using.

Here is what I have to trade:
- Traxxas Summit (Great condition and comes with tons of stuff)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43657892@N06/sets/72157639460841823/
- Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum (Great condition and comes with tons of stuff)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43657892@N06/sets/72157639459927245/
- Blade 400 (Flown once, comes with 2 extra batteries and carbon fiber upgrades)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43657892@N06/sets/72157639460920645/
- XP Deus Metal Detector (Comes with optional 11x13 coil and is in like new condition. Head unit and headphone screens have had screen protectors on them from day one.)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/43657892@N06/sets/72157639569044346/

I posted the above items up in other places, hoping to get in the air soon. I would also be open to selling any of these items or trading for parts towards my goal. I will need a craft, controller with pan/tilt scrolls, FPV equip, etc. If you have any of these items and are interested in anything listed above, let me know.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post.

-Marc

Re: Looking To Trade For My First Quad/Hex

Summit On ebay for $897 Buy it Now
Slash 4x4 Ultimate on ebay for $797 Buy it Now
XP Deus on ebay for $1,397 Buy it Now
Blade 400 not on ebay yet. Will sell for $350

I am open to offers, so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

HIRSCH said:
Summit On ebay for $897 Buy it Now
Slash 4x4 Ultimate on ebay for $797 Buy it Now
XP Deus on ebay for $1,397 Buy it Now
Blade 400 not on ebay yet. Will sell for $350

I am open to offers, so let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

You should go to ebay and to the right of search you will see "advanced," click it. Check the box that says "sold listings" and search for items similar to what you have. Your prices are much higher than what items are actually selling for.

Thanks Ksc - I sincerely appreciate your input, however, I also invite you to compare my listings to other current comparable listings. There are plenty of people selling lesser (or extremely beat up) comparable items and are asking for the same or more. I know what I have spent on each of my listings and they are all in excellent condition.

As I stated, I am open to offers, however, I am not going to give things away. If I started where I wanted to sell, people would push and cry until I go lower. That is the nature of sales. Start above where you plan to end up and work your way down to a place where both parties can walk away happy. In the alternative format of starting low and ending lower, the seller always loses.

Thanks!

ok. good luck. you might want to also post it on the regroups forum since their members play with trucks and quads and helicopters you'll have a larger audience.

Thanks Ksc. I did post these on RCG last week as well. I appreciate your assistance and I hope to start contributing to this forum soon enough.

Thanks!

Mod-Please Close: Re: Looking To Trade For My First Quad/Hex

My apologies for the late reply, I was out of town for work this past week. While I was gone, a couple of the items listed were sold on ebay and the others look like they will be gone soon, so I don't think any of them will be available for trade. I hope to be placing my order for my Phantom within the next week here, cant wait! I am still trying to figure out exactly what I will order but think I am getting close to having it dialed in.

myvrodrocks - Thanks for the offer and thanks to those who replied to this thread.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj