SOLD: LNIB Phantom 2 Vision Plus / Extra battery / Case

Reaction score
I am going to sell my Like New In Box Phantom 2 Vision Plus / Extra battery / Trade Craft Case / Tx Mount for a iPad Mini or 7 inch tablet.

This was only flown once to see how it flew. It is still new. Not a mark on it. Only flew it for about 10 minutes. I think both batteries still say 1 charge each in the software.

I just don't have the time to get out and fly the quad (I wish I did)! So I figured I would sell her and let someone else have some fun. I still have my original Phantom 1 that I have only flown only about 10 times. So if I get the itch or time to fly I can take that for a flight.

I am asking $1200.00. The case was $197.00 with tax. This is a fair price I believe with all the extra's. US Only. I am in Michigan.

Re: For Sale: LNIB Phantom 2 Vision Plus / Extra battery / C

Hello I am interested in this. Could you email me on this asap?

ellis.stoney at gmail dot com

I would PM you but I just joined forums so I don't have that privilege yet.

Flyboy said:
I am going to sell my Like New In Box Phantom 2 Vision Plus / Extra battery / Trade Craft Case / Tx Mount for a iPad Mini or 7 inch tablet.

This was only flown once to see how it flew. It is still new. Not a mark on it. Only flew it for about 10 minutes. I think both batteries still say 1 charge each in the software.

I just don't have the time to get out and fly the quad (I wish I did)! So I figured I would sell her and let someone else have some fun. I still have my original Phantom 1 that I have only flown only about 10 times. So if I get the itch or time to fly I can take that for a flight.

I am asking $1200.00. The case was $197.00 with tax. This is a fair price I believe with all the extra's. US Only. I am in Michigan.

I'll take it. Pm sent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ocphantom said:
Flyboy said:

I'll take it. Pm sent.

May already be sold. I just sent pictures to the first guy that contacted me. I believe he wants it.

Flyboy said:
ocphantom said:
Flyboy said:

I'll take it. Pm sent.

May already be sold. I just sent pictures to the first guy that contacted me. I believe he wants it.

Sold or available?

When will you have a definitive answer?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20