SOLD!!: For sale. Pristine Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 and much (much) more

I hate to be another person asking ifyou will sell part of the kit, but i am gonna be... would you be willing to sell the kit without the iPad? My uncle is shopping for his first DJI drone and this is the model he wants but hes already an avid iPad owner. :)

You could have avoided most of the tacky posts by simply adding your intent with the auction or a price. Now that you have everyone’s attention, you feel you need to be a jerk about it. I personally was looking for a P4P V2 which is why I clicked on the post but have no desire to purchase something from you after seeing how you degrade other members due to your lack of content. I have an idea your remarks really aren't helping your sale but I’m sure you already know this. Sad too because I like any other serious buyer had the cash in hand ready to purchase. Good luck anyway.

$1400 for all the goodies is a good price. Like the OP I have more than that invested in equipment. For the peanut gallery I will assume that the P4PV2 only has low hours?

Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been in China all week.

Yes, I know it sounds a bit crazy but i honestly bet there is less than two hours flight-time on this bird. Seriously, this is a really clean collection of stuff!!

You could have avoided most of the tacky posts by simply adding your intent with the auction or a price. Now that you have everyone’s attention, you feel you need to be a jerk about it. I personally was looking for a P4P V2 which is why I clicked on the post but have no desire to purchase something from you after seeing how you degrade other members due to your lack of content. I have an idea your remarks really aren't helping your sale but I’m sure you already know this. Sad too because I like any other serious buyer had the cash in hand ready to purchase. Good luck anyway.

Im sorry you took anything i said as being a "jerk".

As i said before, i was going away on a business trip shortly after my original post here (posted exactly for the reasons explained above. Personally, i thought i was doing a nice thing)

I am sitting in LAX awaiting my return flight home. I believe i sold everything within a day of my original post: i'll find out for sure when i get home. Regardless, i've been contacted privately and professionally by several other folks who are interested and are "in line". Thanks for your post.

I'm not even interested in the item for sale, just what someone might ask for it. I've never seen anything sold, here without a price, have YOU? (free? $1,000,000?)
Funny watching simple, relative questions asked and no response from op, then he's offended for members asking the price.
Thanks for the goodness of your heart. We have been waiting for that... Except for the baiting part, you know the REAL, "passive aggressive" part.

I bet it was like:
Hey ya'll hold my COORS and watch these, guys...

...And yes, posting location and price in relative currency IS a requirement on this forum, we've been reminded that almost daily in the reading. Your post is subject to be removed without a location and price, listed.

Read literally, inclusion of the *currency* is the requirement. So, if you choose to post a price, the mods have apparently learned it is helpful to state the form.

Whatever......an interested buyer (several actually), contacted me before i even added the price here. One of them bought it. Thank you.

And I cannot wait to get it. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Snarkiness sitting behind a screen is easy. Sometimes it just takes asking the right questions in the correct manner.

Reactions: Starz
And I cannot wait to get it. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Snarkiness sitting behind a screen is easy. Sometimes it just takes asking the right questions in the correct manner.

Its on its way! I have no doubt you will be really happy with everything! It's all basically unused and when all is said and done, you saved beaucoup bucks and got some really sweet kit.

As regards the snarky kids around here go, I learned very quickly after joining this site that there were just too many of them for my liking. I "came back" to see if there might be an adult interested in this stuff. Thanks for responding so quickly and professionally. .......[drops the mic and walks away]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj