SOLD! Flytrex live 3g SOLD!

Reaction score
SOLD!

Tested and working! No waiting. Flytrex live 3g with CAN-Bus for the Phantom 2 vision+

$180 shipped USPS priority in the lower 48.

uploadfromtaptalk1431401956475.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a P1, and don't need the CANBUS adapter... would you sell just the Flytrex Live 3g? I'm in KY.

Thanks!

Thanks for the link Skipholiday! The wait on shipping from Israel would be awful! LOL
There nice guys to deal with. I had cancelled one order when they has issues and reordered. took almost 2 weeks. Amit said last time I spoke with him that they were caught up.

If you have 3/4 weeks to wait and don't need the can-bus this is the way to go for sure. I'd like to sell it all together. Even at the sale price WITH the can-bus it's still $190!
Thanks for trying to crap on my sale thread though skipppy.......:rolleyes:
Not trying to do any damage. this is knowledge thats in the Flytrex thread on this board. I try to help eVeryone. Total shipped for can_bus and Flytrex 3g is
$196.98. You have a good deal and much less wait.

Reactions: bdkdave
Not trying to do any damage. this is knowledge thats in the Flytrex thread on this board. I try to help eVeryone. Total shipped for can_bus and Flytrex 3g is
$196.98. You have a good deal and much less wait.
With the express shipping it would be $216.98.....Or wait up to 30 days. It would have been more helpful to let me reply to the question first than to hijack my thread trying to crap on my sale.NO? A PM would have been advised.

I've got a P1, and don't need the CANBUS adapter... would you sell just the Flytrex Live 3g? I'm in KY.

Thanks!
As I said up top, I'd like to sell it as a whole BUT thank you for the offer. Also, I don't believe it will work without a can-bus. Per the instructions the power leads have been cut off.

Last edited:
Actually I was interested in your Flytrex package. I was trying to help bdkdave that spoke before me.
since he wasn't needing the can_bus I thought I would assist with the link.
Thank you for being so kind. :-/

Actually I was interested in your Flytrex package. I was trying to help bdkdave that spoke before me.
since he wasn't needing the can_bus I thought I would assist with the link.
Thank you for being so kind. :-/
Did I miss your offer?

Before this gets out of hand, It's fine and I'm over it. I'm offering a good deal if anyone is interested even at the sale price Flytrex has. It's a GREAT unit and the only reason I'm selling it is because my Phantom is with DJI in the repair abyss so I figured I'd put it up for sale.

Thanks for your help and educating us on Flytrex pricing.;)

Appreciate the help from both of ya! I tried a PM, but this board isn't very friendly on how to accomplish PMing another user... :(

So step right up Skip, and make Amos a happy guy by buying this exceptionally low-priced package! :)

I'd snatch it up if I had something other than a P1 :(

Appreciate the help from both of ya! I tried a PM, but this board isn't very friendly on how to accomplish PMing another user... :(
It was much better before the board ownership changed. Hopefully they will utilize something a little more intuitive soon.

Reactions: AmosMoses

So step right up Skip, and make Amos a happy guy by buying this exceptionally low-priced package! :)

I'd snatch it up if I had something other than a P1 :(
I have a P2V+V3 complete package I'll sell you! Has a Flytrex 3G and can-bus installed and ready to go!! LOL! :)
That will be in another thread COMMING soon!!:cool:

Reactions: bdkdave
"a P2V+V3 complete package I'll sell you! Has a Flytrex 3G and can-bus installed and ready to go!!"

for $180 shipped, I'LL TAKE IT! :) PayPal ok with you?? LOL

Heck, you're only 5 hours away - I'll drive and pay CASH!! :cool:

Reactions: AmosMoses
First and only price drop!! I'll take $165 shipped. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep it until my P2V+ gets back from DJI repair......:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav