SOLD!!! FatShark Teleporter V3 w/ Camera

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!
I've got a really great condition FatShark Teleporter V3 with Camera, etc. that I'd like to part with. I picked this up a couple of months ago from ReadyMadeRC brand new and, honestly, FPV just isn't for me. I've only used this for about 10 minutes (most of that time was inside playing with it to figure out the system. It's got about 5 minutes of flight time on it.

Included in the sale is the goggles, battery, camera, transmitter, receiver, case, box, etc. I'll also throw in a Micro SD Card as well.

I'm asking $175 shipped anywhere in the US for this setup. I'll cover PayPal and shipping fees. Brand new, this is $200 and you'd be hard-pressed to tell this from new other than some velcro on the bottom of the camera and on the transmitter. I will remove the velcro if you'd like.

Please PM or email me ([email protected]) if you're interested. No trades at this time. I don't have a lot of experience here, but I have impeccable feedback at FredMiranda.com under the username matthem. I have dealt in many, many thousands of dollars in camera equipment there and stand behind my sales 100%. I can send you a reference if you'd like. I also have over 400 feedbacks at eBay with 100% ratings.

Thanks,
Matthew

Re: FatShark Teleporter V3 w/ Camera

Open to reasonable offers. :D

Re: FatShark Teleporter V3 w/ Camera

SOLD!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member