***SOLD***DJI Phantom 1.1.1, 6 batteries, 3+ sets of props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
****SOLD****

For sale DJI Phantom 1.1.1 purchased last February and flown only a handful of times. I ended up with 2 Phantom 2's and I still have a first generation P1 w/ T Motors, so it's time to thin the herd. I have a cable already attached to the Naza for gimbal control as well as a power cable running down the leg. The transmitter is from one of my P2's, so it has the mini usb slot for calibration. And obviously, the cool looking skin :D I'd gotten it for my P2, but it didn't completely line up, so another win for the P1! :p

$400 shipped continental USA w/ tracking. Paypal please.

DJI Phantom 1.1.1

DJI Phantom 2 props

non DJI Phantom 2 props

DJI Phantom 1.1.1 props

DJI Phantom lipos (2x), Hobby People lipos (2x), Turnigy lipos (2x)

Interested buyers, please contact me for a demo of the Phantom via Facetime. Thank you for looking.

Re: DJI Phantom 1.1.1, 6 batteries, 3+ sets of props

thats a REALLY good deal.
Congrats on whoever gets it!

Friday BUMP and price reduced!

$450 shipped continental US.

Hi still got it ??
Jeffn0506

How can I contact you via e/mail or face time ?

Very good deal my used P1 cost more and I got less.
Good way to have an extra quad or get in to the hobby.

I am interested in your setup... So far I've only been looking at purchasing new, but I stumbled upon the Forums today and it seems like the lightly used market would be just as good if not better to get into

Yeah, this is really a way better deal than new. I saw a Phantom sell the other day, but it had way less than what's included in this package. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't sold yet. Anyway, still available for $425 shipped continental US.

GreenMarine said:
**** it, I can't PM you because I'm a new member... Do you have another way I can contact you? I'd like to call "dibs" until we can chat further

Just post in reply to this message and you'll be at the 5 post minimum required to be able to PM other members.

Oh cool... Thanks! Though I hate to just post useless posts to meet a forum mandated minimum (have to watch that happen all the time on the Subaru forums)... I'll try to keep all of my following posts productive.

Bump. Price reduced to $400. This is a killer deal, surprised no one is jumping on this?!?

I will be in San Diego all next week/weekend and picking up either an f450/f550 while I am there but if yours is still available by then I might be interested in picking it up to use for practice or to take with me places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues