***SOLD*** Anyone need a Mavic before Christmas?

Reaction score
***SOLD*** I posted this on the Mavic forum as well. (hope its ok to post it here too, just trying to help someone out)

Theres a local guy near me that has a Mav for sale. I could go get it, and then ship it to you tomorrow, so might get there by Christmas. It has been flown 4 times, not crashed and not registered so you can prob get refresh.

I would do it for $1250 shipped conus Paypal friends and family only so I dont pay fees. You can also send western union. Price is a little higher because he had to pay shipping and local sales tax.

I am making $50 on this deal which is extremely reasonable for the 4 hours it will take me to pick it up, package it, and take it to the post office then take all the risks.

I just want someone to have a happy holiday given the problems DJI has made for all of us drone fanatics by delaying release for so long.

Last edited:
How could one fly without registering?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What if you sent a paypal invoice for $1300?

I just dont want to take any chance of someone getting it and then using the Powers That Be at Paypal to get their money back because they changed their minds.

Im trying to be a nice guy and help out someone who really wants one.

There's a saying that goes something like, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

Im not in this hobby for money, but to see others enjoy it as much as I do. I often fix friends and customers drones for free, or just the price of parts. To me, that's what the hobby is all about.

Happy holidays everyone.

The "Powers That Be" is called a guarantee that what you are selling is legit - I would advise that our members NEVER send a PayPal payment as friends and family unless the person is someone you know.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Enal and BGecko
If the buyer wants to pay the extra fees, that could be a solution.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik