Sold -- $600 - P3P For Sale New Camera/ESC Board - Hydrodipped Red Carbonfiber

Reaction score
Sold - For Sale - $600. One of two, nearly perfect, reliable and easy to fly, Phantom 3 Pro, this one contains a brand new 4K camera/gimbal with a 16Gb MicroSD Card. As you will see in the attached photos, this system comes with two batteries, a 511 72hr backpack with P3P high density form insert, (for more information on this great backpack, please visit -- Bug Out Bag RUSH 72 Hour Backpack | Official 5.11 Site) (this is a highly specialized $200 backpack with three deep pockets, molly connector system, it the same backpack I used in the sandbox), a QuadCharger Go four, several sets of red and white props, red transmitter stand and a red (much stronger and stable) smart device holder, a sunshield for Iphone 6 or iPad, black carbonfiber camera protector brace, extra standard P3P "shell" with legs, and other odds and ends.

The only reason why I am parting with these systems is because I working on my PhD and no longer have any free time. I'm sorry but shipping costs are not included in this price, this is a great system, only serious buyers please. I have another P3P, nearly identical but with additional features, please see that post as well.

P3P Red 2.jpg P3P Red 3.jpg P3P Red.jpg P3P 511 Backpack Front.jpg P3P 511 Backpack Top.jpg P3P Red Battery Back.jpg P3P Red Front.jpg P3P Red left side.jpg P3P Red Props.jpg P3P Red Right Side.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! I will send them an email. Thanks for going to the effort with the links as well very much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That looks sharp

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic