software upgrade

Reaction score
Hello DJI phantom flyers, I have a question, every time I connect my phantom vision to my Dji phantom 2 assistant software I get a notification that there is a new software and I need to upgrade, correct me if I am wrong but it looks like everything is upgraded, thanks for all the help

Attachments

• 20140206_212113.jpg
    20140206_212113.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 549
  • 20140206_212052.jpg
    20140206_212052.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 578
mmotown said:
Yes..I get that too
Hey thanks for sharing
I just don't understand it,And in the directions they say you need to download the rc assistant to upgrade the controller and also open it up and connect a micro usb cable(to upgrade)
I never opened the controller and my screenshot shows my controller is upgraded already.
The update was also supposed to let you set a manual home point but I cannot find out how to do it

krsdj1 said:
Hello DJI phantom flyers, I have a question, every time I connect my phantom vision to my Dji phantom 2 assistant software I get a notification that there is a new software and I need to upgrade, correct me if I am wrong but it looks like everything is upgraded, thanks for all the help
I think that's just the latest announcements from DJI. Nothing to do with *your* aircraft in particular.

jimre said:
krsdj1 said:
I think that's just the latest announcements from DJI. Nothing to do with *your* aircraft in particular.

jimre Thanks man appricate it
Happy Flying
chris

krsdj1: My firmware screen looks like yours. I just followed a tutorial on youtube about upgrading firmware. The presenter needed upgrades according to the firmware upgrade column. His firmware had older numbers. After the upgrade his screen looked like ours.

Yes, you're fine. It looks like DJI have just put a splash screen on every version of the Assistant, even the latest. I just loaded up an old version I have (1.01!) and it comes up with the same splash screen - which makes sense if you're not running Assistant 1.08 as you need to update, but isn't exactly required if you're already running the latest release.

You can click the box to not show the message again. Your info tab shows the latest version of everything, and YOUR version. If they match, you're in good shape.

Pull_Up said:
Yes, you're fine. It looks like DJI have just put a splash screen on every version of the Assistant, even the latest. I just loaded up an old version I have (1.01!) and it comes up with the same splash screen - which makes sense if you're not running Assistant 1.08 as you need to update, but isn't exactly required if you're already running the latest release.
Pull up thanks man for taking a look u appreciate it
Happy flying man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj