software update problems??

Reaction score
my Phantom 3 Standard gets to 36% downloaded then starts making a beeping nonstop? Help!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It will take about a half hour to complete the update. Mine took all of 25 minutes when I finally got it to work.
Did it say "upgrade failed"? If it didn't then it was still upgrading. The noises you hear like the beeping and I mean annoying beeping, is normal.

I had a problem trying to upgrade using my android device. I ended up using my Ipad to get it done.

Just let it go.

It does take awhile. It took 25 minutes for me. It sat at 37% for about 10 minutes and then went pretty quick to get the reat

Mine sat at 44% for at least 10 minutes.

A newbie her! Question. . P3S 2.7k is it for the picture or video capture? ? My videos shows only 1280-720p what am I missing here? ? Thanks for all help

It tok me 12 minuts to upgrade and it didn't get any better whit flying and all that! Did anybody had great changes on their P3S?

I bit the bullet and updated.Took only about 7 minutes and then I did an IMU calibration.Still need to fly though.Maybe tomorrow.

I just updated the Go app too.Now i'm nervous.o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrel!
A newbie her! Question. . P3S 2.7k is it for the picture or video capture? ? My videos shows only 1280-720p what am I missing here? ? Thanks for all help
It is the video.Maybe your video editing software can only do 720-1080p.

Hi guys i just got my P3S back from dji to day after they did a warranty repair and it works great . Now I'm a bit worried about doing the up Date any one had success with flying after the update? .

Hi guys i just got my P3S back from dji to day after they did a warranty repair and it works great . Now I'm a bit worried about doing the up Date any one had success with flying after the update? .
Flies great

I just flew mine after my update and at 100' it burst into flames!:(

Just kidding!:)

Flew mine 1 Mile with the update. Looks good so far!

Completely normal... Mine got stuck on 40 and began beeping. It then proceeded to update normally

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers