Software rollback

Reaction score
Hi Guys

is it possible to go roll back? ever since I updated my phantom to 3 and above, I've had endless TBE and crashes....
I cannot get this right.

I've done the compass dance a million times. I get green lights before flight and batteries are full... I just dont get it.
i'll post some pics of my settings and location, (I am in South Africa)

Your Updates are identical to mine as I updated to v3.04 last week. I have taken mine out for about 5 flights and although she has not crashed or run-away from me YET she is all over the sky and NOT rock solid like before when I had her on v1.8.

Sorry I don't know the answers but I too am considering rolling back.

If you download an older Phantom Assisant Software such as the V2 which seems to work well for me you can reflash your Phantom to the older Firmware and it should work okay. even on a Vision +

FYI Don the builder see response from drjay in another thread

drjay32 said:
lloydDugmore said:
Drjay could you please explain how you rolled back to v1.0.8
I have a pv2 on latest software and it's anarchy..... I know you mentioned you had a Mac but I'd appreciate any guidance that could assist me.

Lloyd-
I downloaded the Windows version of Assistant 1.08 from Droneslinger's page: http://www.droneslinger.com
I then ran the Firmware "update" and this rolled me back to 1.08 on the Autopilot system. No other FW can be rolled back, to my knowledge.

-Jason

From Big Bells

Attachments

• downgrade phantom instructions.JPG
    downgrade phantom instructions.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 657
OK. Update.
I was able to do the rollback using the above software. Strange thing is my compass now has a mod of around 2600... Whereas before it used to be around 1600.
No amount of compass dances can bring it down.

The TBE is still occuring and i still don't trust my bird, I flew it attached to fishing line the whole time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4