Software keeps telling me to upgrade

Reaction score
I've gone through the upgrade process and every time I open the software it tells me to upgrade to 3.14.
I am using software version 2.14 and it shows firmware version 3.14.
Under "upgrade" it shows 3.14.
A bit confused.

Just got my Phantom 2 days ago and it has the throttle stick spring loaded to center. Firmware is 3.12. I downloaded the driver and Assistant software from DJI. The driver works fine but could not use the Assistant as it was forcing me to install the update to 3.14. Went back to the DJI downloads and figured out how to download Assistant 3.12 ( copy and edit the download url for 3.14 ). Installed Assistant 3.12 and software works fine. I think i will stay with 3.12 for now as is seems to fly fine. Would be nice to hear from DJI on this issue

Captc

New user, I was having the same problem Assistant 2.14. It said my firmware was 3.14 and needed no update, but it would not show me any control functions. I thought it was because (hours later) I still haven't gotten a confirmation email for registration.

So I followed your example and downloaded Assistant 2.12. Now it tells me I have firmware 2.12 and it lets me see and use the control functions.

It seems there are problems with Assistant 3.14. And God only knows what version my firmware is.

Captc said:
Just got my Phantom 2 days ago and it has the throttle stick spring loaded to center. Firmware is 3.12. I downloaded the driver and Assistant software from DJI. The driver works fine but could not use the Assistant as it was forcing me to install the update to 3.14. Went back to the DJI downloads and figured out how to download Assistant 3.12 ( copy and edit the download url for 3.14 ). Installed Assistant 3.12 and software works fine. I think i will stay with 3.12 for now as is seems to fly fine. Would be nice to hear from DJI on this issue

Captc

Received my Phantom today and the Tx throttle stick centers itself. It is supposed to - here is a short video from DJI on how to fix your stick to self center -

http://youtu.be/YEYgd1vsgO8

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20