software assistant says i need to update firmware with v2.14

Reaction score
software assistant says i need to update firmware with v2.14 but only v2.16 is available on the website!

I'm trying to setup software assistant... but after i install the driver and launch the assistant, it says that i need to update firmware to 3.14 with v2.14 of the software assistant and it won't let me do anything until i do that! Problem is that i can only download v2.16!! which says that firmware 3.16 is accessable through that version. So frustrating. Please help

i currently have main controller version 3.10 . came with my new phantom. the only software assistant available is the 2.16 on the website now. when i run that is says i need software assistant 2.14 to download the firmware update to 3.14 (and then presumably i'd need assistant 2.16 to get the latest firmware??)

total snafu here. i'm losing my mind

Re: software assistant says i need to update firmware with v

Try doing it offline.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind. I misread your post

I am having the same problem, my Firmware is 3.12.
I keep clicking the No Updates and refresh and it keeps saying No Firmware Updates
I am at a total loss at what to do.

No info on what product the FW is really for or a clear way to tell the version of hardware you may have. I would not update.

Since Firmware 3.14 had been reported with issues, I'm still in FW 3.12 Flying great and won't upgrade anymore until DJI or my dealer assumes a clear information policy.

Posting wrong info that could affect forum members is considered "TROLLING" and IMO if any one directs you to do an upgrade and it causes malfunctions or it is false, thats the TROLL essense. (...download new 3.16 FW.... and in Naza Assistant: "no upgrades available"). isn't BS?

Agree. My dealer fussed at me for upgrading to the last one without contacting him first. Lesson learned.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1