Soft spot in my pictures...

Reaction score
Well.. when I thought I have had every problem I can with this thing, dropping out of the sky, ESC failure, shell cracks, 2 trips to DJI for one problem, here's another one!
Looking at some of my recent photos, i noticed it, a soft spot. I thought maybe something was on the lens for that flight but I looked at my past pictures, and nope, every picture has it. Barely noticeable but it is there.
Any suggestions? I would like to avoid DJI if possible but I will deal with them if i must. I purchased this in February, is it possible this will be under warranty? Any way to fix this myself?

You can see the spot in the top left corner if you look close enough, thanks for the help.
DJI_0015.JPG

Good chance your sensor is out of alignment. Others have had this issue and fixed it themselves. It's on the forum somewhere (with a complete tutorial).

Here is another one, the soft spot is a bit more obvious on this one.
I found a post about repairing the p3 advanced. That camera is slightly different because it doesn't have the sd card slot in the camera and probably some extra circuitry like the standard does. I don't have a torx screwdriver of the right size so i will be picking one up tomorrow.
I have adobe lightroom and it was able to sharpen the image pretty decently but it's a bit of a pain to edit every one of my photos so it would be great if I can fix it myself.

DJI_0038.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl