Social media

Take the micro SD card out of the camera

If you have a android phone put the card in it and you can upload it directly from your photo album on your phone

Or if you have a laptop, put the micro SD card in an adapter and plug it into your laptop

I just do Twitter and just download my pictures to my PC and upload them when I send them to the weather channels .
Is not hard with Twitter but have never messed with Instagram .
They will show them at weather time and always send me one back when they do put it up that looks like this IMG_3467.PNG
Makes me strut around like a Turkey looking for Luv :rolleyes:

I just do Twitter and just download my pictures to my PC and upload them when I send them to the weather channels .
Is not hard with Twitter but have never messed with Instagram .
They will show them at weather time and always send me one back when they do put it up that looks like this View attachment 26885
Makes me strut around like a Turkey looking for Luv :rolleyes:
Could you film yourself with the drone, doing the Turkey Strut? I'd like to see that.

And I first thought you said you were strutting around Turkey looking for luv. I was wondering why you had to travel so far...then I re-read it. :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Could you film yourself with the drone, doing the Turkey Strut? I'd like to see that.

And I first thought you said you were strutting around Turkey looking for luv. I was wondering why you had to travel so far...then I re-read it. :D
Best I got till I fly again buuuuudy :D
animated-turkey-walkink-strutting-his-stuff.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj