So I can't fly my Phantom closer than 250 feet to a building but...

Reaction score
So I can't fly my Phantom closer than 250 feet to a building (in Canada) but this is okay to do over one of the most densely populated areas of Canada...

'It scared the heck out of me': CF-18 flyby spooks Montrealers

Marc Garneau, I am ashamed of you. Letting a member of a jet stunt team fly a CF-18 500 feet above the downtown core of Montreal and over a football stadium. How am I supposed to take you seriously when you tell me that my Phantom is so dangerous that an emergency interim order needed to be created?

Okay... Rant over

Ya but the guy is loosing sleep! Nice paint job on the CF-18 though. Yea the interim order is over the top but then we have too many dorkos' flying by airports to thank for that. It's just too bad than so few are messing it up the the vast majority of good pilots, Canada has 10 million square kilometers and they have to fly in NFZs'

Are you really comparing amateur drone flying and extremely professional jet flying? Seriously?

Are you really comparing amateur drone flying and extremely professional jet flying? Seriously?
Doesn't matter how "professional" the pilot is. When the unexpected occurs and the pilot ejects, the AC is still going to reak havoc on those below. I'm guessing that was the OP's point.

Reactions: KongWerks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl