So how do you like the new colors?

Reaction score
Props worked great and do appear to be DJI made.

Attachments

• DJIspy.jpg
    DJIspy.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 712
Thank you sir. The skin was pretty easy to get on but I'd be damned surprised if anyone could ever get it on perfect with zero little bubbles. Got it out of Italy.

Did you try the old windex decal trick with the skin? Obviously wouldn't advise that with the top still on the craft....

My local stockest in the the UK, droneshack.co.uk has white, grey, red tiped white and blue tipped white. They tell me they are all DJI.

fastsmiles said:
I like it, where did yo get the grey props?

Ordered myself the gray props from DJI.
Partnr: DJI-Parts-E300-9443-Gray

I'd like to see a clear shell.

The illumination possibilities are near endless!

JWarren said:
Thank you sir. The skin was pretty easy to get on but I'd be damned surprised if anyone could ever get it on perfect with zero little bubbles. Got it out of Italy.

Use a sewing needle and poke the bubbles... rub hard with your finger and it will let the air out... smoothes everything over and you won't even notice the little stabs in the vinyl... :ugeek:

cruz_ctrl said:
don't like the 'SPY' moniker... :(

Nice looking, but I agree. The last thing we need to do is encourage others, including the media, to refer to our Quads as spy drones.

are these vinyl wraps a hot commodity in the phantom world? I have a vinyl cutter that can be put to use so if anyone needs anything made, Id be that guy.

Mine came off of eBay. $20.00 free shipping. Had about 20 different skins.

I like the grey props ! :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 382
Very nice in black, where'd you get the dampers or did you paint them as well?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4