So has the time come ?

Reaction score
So I've owned my little P2 for a few years now and I think the time for the upgrade is coming the gopro 3 black has served me well and as I mostly am a videographer it's more about the shot then what's getting me up there. So the obvious choice seemed to be a P3 pro 4k
until ! Yep the Yuneec typhoon 4k .. now since its release more and more u tube reviews have been popping up and of course you know what they are comparing it to. .. I just can't seem to knock why not to by this drone with the kit they are offering ...

Search on the forum for Yuneec to find comments from users.
Two biggest issues are the size/portability and the very slow speed of the Yuneec.

Search on the forum for Yuneec to find comments from users.
Two biggest issues are the size/portability and the very slow speed of the Yuneec.
Thanks meta4 for some feed back part of using a forum like this is to get feed back and info from people who may have used such a product or can point you into the right direction. Unlike some who believe I just wasted 30sec of there life. :mad:

Well in drunk and it took me 60 seconds to read all this. So you owe me 60 eco da....

Reactions: izzydrone
Ask yourself what you are getting that is better than what you have already. The P2 and Gopro 3 black is a good combination in itself. From a videography point of view, the Gopro is still a very good camera compared with the P3 - I don't know about the Yuneec. Unless you need better quality FPV and longer range, it may be better now to wait for P3+. Or even, dare I say, a P3 with Zenmuse gimbal?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1