So excited...

Reaction score
Hey - so excited to be here. I'm currently a Phantom-less Phantom Pilot as I have yet to purchase. Will be getting my P3 Advanced soon. Just wanted to join the forum and get some information before purchasing...Currently reading all the P4 threads to determine of I should wait to see if the price drops any should there be a new model announced...kinda feeling damned if I do and damned if I don't at the moment!

Anyway, so cool to be here and looking forward to being and active member!

Welcome to the club! The P3A is an amazing machine. You'll be very happy with it. The only difference with the P3P is the 4K camera and if you don't have a 4K TV, you may not "need" it.

Yes, I've definitely decided it's the drone for me. Just don't want to mis out on a price drop...!

Thanks for the welcome too! :)

I just joined the Phantom club last week with a P3P. I haven't taken it for its maiden flight. I have been reading the manuals and watching the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You have more restraint than I did. I had my P3P airborne minutes after the battery was charged the first time. Best way to learn is to fly it around. Stay in beginner mode for a while and get used to the controls. One big that that helped me is to change the controller layout. I'm used to the Xbox controller so I changed the layout so my elevation is on the right stick with forward and backwards on the left. Once I made that change I was able to fly with much more control and precision.

Yep love my P3A. Just for heads up. Make sure you read the instructions and take your time with the done especially if it's your first quadcopter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1