Smoke Stacks

Some great shots in there...you've given me some ideas for an old mill site a few blocks from me.

Thanks for sharing!

nice

you got some nice shots....do you use FPV? if so keep practicing with it and learn to trust it....if not then it might be something to think about. It really does take you from getting 10% of good video per flight to 80% good video per flight. I love old buildings like that. You think of all that happened there over the years and what it took to build that place with the tech they had at the time and its quite amazing.

chuddly said:
you got some nice shots....do you use FPV? if so keep practicing with it and learn to trust it....if not then it might be something to think about. It really does take you from getting 10% of good video per flight to 80% good video per flight. I love old buildings like that. You think of all that happened there over the years and what it took to build that place with the tech they had at the time and its quite amazing.

Thanks and yes I have FPV and also I have trust issues. I almost didn't see the lightning rods. I got to close.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers