Smearing the Typhoon H?

its just dji people with limited minds think dji is only product that is good sad to see people so shallow

its just dji people with limited minds think dji is only product that is good sad to see people so shallow
No, they are fake accounts. Either DJI or a DJI dealers is creating these spam comments.

I think it could be a Authorized DJI Dealer that is creatings these accounts, not DJI.

Reactions: flpholt
It's not just on youtube. Over at RCgroups.com, there are dozens of new accounts created in the last few weeks, posting all sorts of negative comments about the H on multiple forums. I hope DJI is not responsible for this because it will backfire.

Reactions: SamNetwork
It's not just on youtube. Over at RCgroups.com, there are dozens of new accounts created in the last few weeks, posting all sorts of negative comments about the H on multiple forums. I hope DJI is not responsible for this because it will backfire.

Yeah, *If* it is DJI it shows that they are worried about Yuneec as a competitor. I wonder if it has something to do with the lawsuit?

DJI files patent lawsuit against Yuneec, starting drone industry's first major legal fight

Seems like the lawsuit was another attempt to scare new users away from the H. Reminds me of the time when Apple sued Microsoft for using the "look and feel" of Apple's user interface which was something they stole from Xerox.
There have been very many copies of the Phantom and other DJI products which have not resulted in a suit. Makes me think they are really concerned about the H.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik