smart drones getting smarter

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... TRRNIfoC4Q

In this video, a demonstration shows 3 drones working in unison to perform a simple task.
Or is it a single pilot controlling their behavior?

The second segment shows a drone pretending to be an eagle and snatching an object on the fly.

The third segment is an obvious ad for parrot.
On that, I want to ask the boys at DJI, if parrot can control their birds via an Ipad, with video from the bird, why can't the phantoms? At present, AFAIK, the interface between a phantom and an Ipad is a google map.
It's time to upgrade gentlemen.

Concerning your third point have you tried to control any kind of flying device from an iPad or Android device?

I have a Walkera QR 100s which was originally designed to be flown from an iOS device using joystick graphics on the screen? The combined effects of poor input tracking and latency meant it was extremely difficult to fly with any kind of precision because I had no tactile feedback, as you would get from a conventional transmitter. I ended up using a Devention MTC01 adaptor with my Turnigy 9xr to fly the quad. I certainly would not want to fly something the size of a Phantom via touch screen widgets.

Regards

Nidge

here the tecnique is different than our phantom, the quads are not smart, it's an external computer that is using data from external cameras to control the quads.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20