Smart battery

Reaction score
Does the battery need to be in the phantom body to self discharge, or will it do it when disconnected ?

No. It's best not to store the battery in your Phantom when not in use.

I would also like to know when it will discharge I have mine set to 10 days (default I think) but I have left it over that many days and the battery still had a charge in it was only one bar but still

I would also like to know when it will discharge I have mine set to 10 days (default I think) but I have left it over that many days and the battery still had a charge in it was only one bar but still

If your set for 10 days it won't start discharging till the 10th day. That's how I understand it to work. I have mine set for about 4 days right now.

It discharges it from 100% down to 60%. So, two bars and a blinking third bar. If set to 10 days, it should be down to 60% on day 12 as it takes 2 days to discharge. If the battery is already below 60%, it will not discharge at all.

SD

I have left it over that many days and the battery still had a charge in it was only one bar
It's not good to store the battery that low. If the second light is not blinking, then it's best to charge the battery up until the 3rd light starts blinking. That'll get it to the 30%-50% storage range that DJI recommends.

Also, if you press the power button to turn or or display status, the discharge wait days start all over. So if you have it set to 10 days and press the power button after 9, you will need to wait 10 more days. It takes about 2 days to discharge.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj