Smart Battery lights continue scrolling

Reaction score
I just pushed the button on one of my batteries twice to double check it's charge (it was not in the Phantom when pressed) and it showed full. When I just walked back in the room, the LED's (the 4 green LED's that show percentage of charge) were coming on in order, just like if it was on the charger -- but it is not!! I have not stuck it in the phantom to see what happens yet but wanted to see if anyone has seen this before?

rfwilkinson said:
I just pushed the button on one of my batteries twice to double check it's charge
You only need to press the button once to check the level. By pressing it twice, it seems you turned it on.

Ok... If I turned it on (as if it was in the bird), the lights usually stay lit. These are scrolling. It looks just like it does when it is charging and almost at 100%. Right now the red power button is lit, and LED 1 lights up, then 2,3, and 4 in succession then it goes back to 1, then 2,3, and 4 again -- just like charging. It is NOT on a charger right now. I have tried pressing the button again twice to turn it off -- that didn't work.

Any other ideas?

Maybe plug it into the charger and unplug it?

Perhaps it thinks you're trying to charge it. When the battery is that full, it needs to be turned on before starting to charge it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20