Smaller sized hard case for the P3P

Reaction score
I like the Raptor and the GoPro Case's but wouldent mind a smaller hard case,even if its just an inch or so smaller . (Like one that you have to remove the props). not looking for cheap,Any suggestions

Hello. CasePro is excited about our new CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case. We are finishing up on production for the case now and will be shipping the week of July 20th. Amazon will be receiving our products by then as well.

If you have a lot of specific gear (such as photography equipment, need extra battery compartments, etc), we can work with you to create a custom case. Visit us at www.caseproproducts.com. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Reactions: ctp
If you are looking for a carry-on hard case, the DJI hardshell is a good value at $150 and is even small enough to fit under the seat in economy, so you can have a roller bag for your everything and the hardshell as your "personal item".

I never check bags, so it's a winner for me.

Reactions: phantomized
Hello. CasePro is excited about our new CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case. We are finishing up on production for the case now and will be shipping the week of July 20th. Amazon will be receiving our products by then as well.

If you have a lot of specific gear (such as photography equipment, need extra battery compartments, etc), we can work with you to create a custom case. Visit us at www.caseproproducts.com. Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

CasePro looking forward to getting the P3 case. I'll be ordering via Amazon if it is available within the next three weeks. Looks to me to be the only airline size approved hard case for the P3 atm.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj