Small problem with goapp flight logs

Reaction score
My flight logs used to show location and 4 thumbnails of photos taken. I deleted and reloaded the djigo app but still the same. Shows map/google earth and everything else OK. I have searched for answer, plenty on. Flight logs but not what I need.No big deal but ? Any ideas appreciated.

Last edited:
My flight logs used to show location and 4 thumbnails of photos taken. I deleted and reloaded the djigo app but still the same. Shows map/google earth and everything else OK. I have searched for answer, plenty on. Flight logs but not what I need.No big deal but ? Any ideas appreciated.
Are unable to find the flight records or is there something wrong with your flight records?
If you are just looking for them, click on the icon above the word Disconnected here:
i-bgdXvbW-M.png

If there is something wrong with the flight records, send a screenshot to show what it is, like this:
i-f9svx9Q-M.png

IMG_4153.PNG
Are unable to find the flight records or is there something wrong with your flight records?
If you are just looking for them, click on the icon above the word Disconnected here:

If there is something wrong with the flight records, send a screenshot to show what it is, like this:
Thanks for reply. Logs now don't show location or thumbnails

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4