Small green 'F' appeared on DJI GO 4. Anyone seen this before?

Reaction score
As weird as it sounds, I just noticed a tiny, unexplained, little green 'F' over the video image on the latest Android app.

To clarify, it was on the main view over the camera image, fully in the top left corner below 'DJI', not even a pixel width around the edge. Just a little 'F' sitting there. It came and went a few times, and I couldn't trace it to anything.

The P4P was on the ground. I was just messing with some settings.

I don't think I've ever seen it before. Does it have a meaning?

No, unfortunately. I considered it at the time, and should have.

It was a small, green, capital 'F', about ~7 pixels high with no border between it and the top and left side below the top banner line including 'DJI' on that side.

That was about it. I found it odd and assumed it must have been programmed in some way. According to my searches, there was formerly a mode designated with an 'F' (perhaps very early in DJI days). Maybe it was some legacy thing from that. But I am curious why and how it showed up?

I think it refers to "Fantastic" mode. This is usually achieved by activating sport mode and flying full speed at a reflective surface such as a window. The obstacle avoidance will kick in and stop the bird, but it will activate "F" mode where a higher speed limit will be unlocked.

I am sometimes a bit dense, but I can only assume you're being facetious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues