SLRHUT

Reaction score
IVE SEEN SOME AWESOME PRICES ON THIS BUT IM HAVING TROUBLE BELIEVING THEYRE REAL.

ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THEM?

Lol...you can start by switching caps lock off as it seems like your trying shout at everyone.

I have heard bad reviews regarding customs fee etc but never dealt with them, pretty sure if you google reviews plenty would come up.

Good luck

IVE SEEN SOME AWESOME PRICES ON THIS BUT IM HAVING TROUBLE BELIEVING THEYRE REAL.

ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THEM?
I'm in the UK bought p3p hard case and spare battery props legs sd card bundle for £959. Free shipping via Dhl. Arrived 3 days later no import duty or vat to pay

Has new shell and new motors but came with us 2 pin plug which is no big deal. Can't work out if it's fcc or ce spec though

I'm in the UK bought p3p hard case and spare battery props legs sd card bundle for £959. Free shipping via Dhl. Arrived 3 days later no import duty or vat to pay

Has new shell and new motors but came with us 2 pin plug which is no big deal. Can't work out if it's fcc or ce spec though

@ highcloud What's your order # and will send out the correct plug asap..sorry about that probably a warehouse issue which I will personally take care of. Also thanks for bringing some legitimacy to this thread and shedding some light on the "If the price is too good to believe, then it probably is" like @ msinger comment.

I bought my DJI inspire from them.. no problems.... arrived 3 days later
It was a model B and not the latest model.. but it was new and £200 cheaper

Reactions: SlrHut
Yep one of the guys from our club got a p3 pro from there delivered to the UK with no import tax, he got it very cheap very cheap indeed.

@ highcloud What's your order # and will send out the correct plug asap..sorry about that probably a warehouse issue which I will personally take care of. Also thanks for bringing some legitimacy to this thread and shedding some light on the "If the price is too good to believe, then it probably is" like @ msinger comment.
Hi, order number was 174013, Kyle from your end is looking into it. Can you confirm if this is fcc spec or ce spec . Or more simply put is it a standard us model or modified for European use ? Just curious on this point

As I understand it, if I have a crash with a P3 due to a malfunction, and I submit flight logs to DJI, and they confirm that the crash was indeed due to a malfunction, they will replace my P3? Presumably this only applies if I buy from an authorised dealer? What happens in this situation if I buy from SlrHut?

Steve, in the UK
(First post - hello! - thinking about buying a P3P or P3A)

Hi, order number was 174013, Kyle from your end is looking into it. Can you confirm if this is fcc spec or ce spec . Or more simply put is it a standard us model or modified for European use ? Just curious on this point
Ok I just put in an order for the uk cord along with our new carbon fiber props for the inconvenience. The model is the eu version and we dispatch exactly how its packaged from dji. We do however sell worldwide, as far as the drone there is only 1 phantom & they are all made in dji's factory in china.

P>S>enjoying your new toy? if so send me some footage id like to post it on the site if that's ok with you

As I understand it, if I have a crash with a P3 due to a malfunction, and I submit flight logs to DJI, and they confirm that the crash was indeed due to a malfunction, they will replace my P3? Presumably this only applies if I buy from an authorised dealer? What happens in this situation if I buy from SlrHut?

Steve, in the UK
(First post - hello! - thinking about buying a P3P or P3A)
Everything we sell comes with a 1 year worldwide warranty. Dji will service your drone or if you prefer we can service it for you through the authorised dji service facility. ( some prefer the latter due to lengthy return process from dji which you can read about in many threads in this forum).

if you do plan to buy the drone use voucher "phantompilots" for a discount on your drone (put in comments section)

Bought my advanced model from SLR Hut couldn't believe the service great communication also. Arrived DHL within 3 days no further charges to pay.

I too was apprehensive but was proved wrong. Buy with confidence and save a bundle.

Ok I just put in an order for the uk cord along with our new carbon fiber props for the inconvenience. The model is the eu version and we dispatch exactly how its packaged from dji. We do however sell worldwide, as far as the drone there is only 1 phantom & they are all made in dji's factory in china.

P>S>enjoying your new toy? if so send me some footage id like to post it on the site if that's ok with you
Many thanks

Hi got mine today, great price. Couple of issues, I had the US plug and im in the uk, but more importantly missing a battery. This was the deal I got.
948cb76697a2cd31a3d6d95bddccb477.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ow yeah the VAT and import tax was included so no surprises there (which someone said wasn't included earlier in the thread).

Hi got mine today, great price. Couple of issues, I had the US plug and im in the uk, but more importantly missing a battery. This was the deal I got.
948cb76697a2cd31a3d6d95bddccb477.jpg

@Alastair tulloch
Glad your satisfied with your purchase. I did check the scanner and im showing we did send 1 spare battery so you should have a total of 2. One w/ the drone and one extra with the bundle. Is this not correct?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20