slow down movements on Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
How do I slow down the movement of my Standard. I am still learning and feel it could be a little slower. Can't seem to find a video on it. Thanks

One of the best things you can do is extend the sticks and if your currently flying with your thumbs try grasping the sticks between your thumb and index finger. You should get more precision in your movements this way. You can also play with the stick sensitivity in the GO app similar to how you might set up any higher end RC transmitter.

Just remember.......When you need to get your self out of a close call when flying with less sensitive sticks......it wont respond near as Quick and FAST ! " Fly with caution with Less Sensitive Sticks " ! and like barefoot said above....Practice practice practice !

Just remember.......When you need to get your self out of a close call when flying with less sensitive sticks......it wont respond near as Quick and FAST ! " Fly with caution with Less Sensitive Sticks " ! and like barefoot said above....Practice practice practice !
Playing with the expo settings should get the OP closer to the intent of smoother movement without having any impact on the ability to get out of trouble fast. This is simply because changing the expo only alters the rate of change close to the centre or neutral stick position- there is no impact on the effect of maximum deflection and the reduced sensitivity is less pronounced the further the stick is moved. Need to react fast and the only difference might be how quickly you can move the stick. Doubtful it would make any difference to the outcome. The phantoms are very slow to respond in any case.

I don't know how soft my hands are. It just seemed like very little movement of the sticks made a when lot of difference. I am going to fly with the sticks extended a little and see how that works. Thanks for the help.

I went into the app and looked at the setting on the sticks. I am still in the beginner mode. All the settings are on .20. It will let me change them but the lines on the graph stay the same. If I can the numbers it looks like it doesn't make any difference if that makes sense. I was thinking maybe it is because I am in beginner mode. Would that be right.

I believe if your in beginner mode you cannot make changes to advanced settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.