Slight Twitch/Interference H3-3D

Reaction score
Hey all,

I finally got my p2 back from DJI again for a horizon tilt problem. Of course, the tilt is still there, but now it makes much more noise and I am getting a slight vertical twitch whenever the gimbal is tilted below horizon.

I've included two videos that hopefully show the problem. I've tried contacting DJI again but the ticket has been open for two weeks without response.

Any ideas on things I can check? I tried reloading the firmware in the software.

Scorp

Hey all,

I finally got my p2 back from DJI again for a horizon tilt problem. Of course, the tilt is still there, but now it makes much more noise and I am getting a slight vertical twitch whenever the gimbal is tilted below horizon.

I've included two videos that hopefully show the problem. I've tried contacting DJI again but the ticket has been open for two weeks without response.

Any ideas on things I can check? I tried reloading the firmware in the software.

Scorp

Turn on the phantom with the remote off and let it initialise. Now look at the gimbal and let us know if it still twitches with the remote off.
Now turn on your remote. Does the gimbal twitch? If yes, then the problem is the remote. You double check this by plugging it into the Phantom Assist app and checking the X1/Slider values. If they are changing then the potentiometer could be damaged or it just needs a recalibration.

Mako,

Thanks for the response. The twitch never happened while sitting, but I went ahead and did a calibration and took it out (I also used a quarter to neutral balance the gimbal). Looks as though the twitch is gone! I still get the FPV interference when the gimbal is pointing straight down, but I didn't see the twitch during the short flight. I'll test again when it gets light out.

That's strange, though, as I had to pair and calibrate it when it came back from DJI.

Thanks again for the suggestion. I'll post back after further testing.

Scorp

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1